Cleaned parts must be sealed and stored for installation.
The installation process requirements are as follows:
1, the installation workshop must ensure cleanliness, or set up temporary clean areas, such as the use of newly purchased colored strips or plastic film, etc., to prevent dust in the installation process.
2, assembly workers must wear clean cotton overalls, wearing cotton hats, hair can not leak, feet wearing clean shoes, hand wearing plastic gloves, skimming. 3, assembly tools must be assembled before skimming cleaning, to ensure cleanliness.
- Valve INTRODUCTION
- Installation Requirements For Valves
- Valve Specification Requirements
- Sealing Requirements For Valves
- Other Requirements For Valves
- Valve Cleaning Steps
- Daily Maintenance Of Valves
- Flange Connection Of Valves
- Valve Maintenance
- Domestic Status Of Valves
- Merry Christmas
- Ouming Holding Annual Company Celebration