By main parameters
According to the nominal pressure
(1) vacuum valve: working pressure lower than normal atmospheric pressure of the valve.
(2) low pressure valve: refer to valves of nominal pressure PN ≤ 1.6Mpa.
(3) pressure relief valve: refer to nominal pressure PN 2.5Mpa, 4.0Mpa, 6.4Mpa valve.
(4) high pressure valve: the nominal pressure PN 10.0Mpa~80.0Mpa valve.
(5) high pressure valve: the nominal pressure PN ≥ 100.0Mpa valve.
(1) cryogenic valve: valve used in medium temperature t<-101 ℃.
(2) temperature valve: for medium working temperature-29 c <t<120 valves.
(3) temperature valve: valve used for medium temperature 120 ¡æ <t<425 ¡æ.
(4) high temperature valves for medium working temperature t>425 valve.
Previous: No Information