SS304 Globe Valve
The SS304 Globe Valve is a forced-sealed valve, so when the valve is closed, pressure must be applied to the valve flap to force the seal face to leak.
DIN 2999-259/ISO 228-1 etc.
Material：WCB、CF8、CF8M 、Super duplex S.S etc.
Walk Thickness:ANSI B16.34
Pipe Thread: ANSI B1.20.1;BS21;DIN 2999/259; ISO 228/1; JIS B0203 ISO7/1.
Inspection & Testing: MSS SP-100;EN 12266;API 598; ISO 5208
The SS304 Globe Valve is a forced-sealed valve, so when the valve is closed, pressure must be applied to the valve flap to force the seal face to leak. When the medium enters the valve from under the valve flap, the resistance to be overcome by the operating force is the friction between the stem and the packing and the thrust generated by the pressure of the medium.
(1) The structure of the stop valve is simpler than the gate valve, and it is convenient to manufacture and maintain.
(2) The sealing surface is not easy to be worn and scratched, and the sealing property is good. There is no relative sliding between the valve flap and the sealing surface of the valve body when opening and closing, so the wear and the scratch are not serious, the sealing performance is good, and the service life is long.
(3) When opening and closing, the valve flap stroke is small, so the height of the shut-off valve is smaller than that of the gate valve, but the structure length is longer than the gate valve.
(4) The opening and closing torque is large, the opening and closing is more laborious, and the opening and closing time is the principal.
(5) The fluid resistance is large, because the medium passage in the valve body is tortuous, the fluid resistance is large, and the power consumption is large.
We will give you a reply within 24 hours after receiving your inquiry.