Electric Actuator Ball Valve
Electric actuator ball valve is an important actuators in industrial automation control systems. The electric ball valve is a valve that rotates around the axis of the valve stem according to this movement of the valve flap.
Anti-static Device (Optional)
24V DC /110VAC/220 V AC /380V AC voltage （optional）
Pressure Rating：DIN PN16-40/ANSI 150Lb 300Lb/JIS 10K/1000PSI
Connection Type：Thread /SW/BW/clamp ends etc.
DIN 2999-259/ISO 228-1 etc.
Material：WCB、CF8、CF8M 、Super duplex S.S
12V DC Electric Actuator PVC Ball Valve Electric Ball Valve
GB, DIN, ANSI, ASME, JIS, API
DN15 to DN100, 1/2" to 4"
Low Pressure, 1.0MPa (145PSI)
NBR, EPDM, FKM (VITON), PTFE (TEFLON)
2 Way, Straight Through Flow Path
Double Union, Flange End
Control of Water, Air, Gas, Oil, Liquid, Steam
Temp. of Media
Range from -10 to +80°C (14 to 176°F) with NBR Sealing
Food & Beverage, Water & Wastewater, Ultra Pure Water, Desalination, Chemical, Textile, Pharmaceutical, Pulp & Paper, Mining, Boiler and Power Industries
Electric actuator ball valve is an important actuators in industrial automation control systems. The electric ball valve is a valve that rotates around the axis of the valve stem according to this movement of the valve flap. The change in valve seat port is proportional to the valve stroke. It is mainly used to cut off or turn on the medium in the pipeline, and can also be used for fluid regulation and control. It is a kind of pipeline pressure component for industrial automation process control.
1. There is a locking hole in the fully open and fully closed position of the valve to prevent misoperation by non-workers.
2. Set the step at the lower part of the valve stem so that the valve internal pressure does not rise abnormally and the valve stem is released.
3. A refractory sealing ring is arranged between the ball and the valve seat, and the valve seat still has a sealing effect after being burnt.
4. The switch is fast, flexible opening and closing, long life, safe and reliable.
5. Pneumatic and electric ball valves can be centrally controlled from a distance, and can meet the needs of computer program control.