1.5 Inch Ss Ball Valve
The 1.5 Inch Ss Ball Valve is mainly used in the pipeline to cut, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. Ball valves are a new type of valve that is widely used. It works by rotating the valve plug to make the valve unblocked or occluded.
ISO 5211 Direct Mounting Pad
Anti-static Device (Optional)
Connection Type：Thread /SW/BW/clamp ends etc.
DIN 2999-259/ISO 228-1 ect.
Material：WCB、CF8、CF8M 、Super duplex S.S etc.
The 1.5 Inch Ss Ball Valve is mainly used in the pipeline to cut, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. Ball valves are a new type of valve that is widely used. It works by rotating the valve plug to make the valve unblocked or occluded. The ball valve switch is light in weight and small in size, and can be made into a large diameter, reliable in sealing, simple in structure, convenient in maintenance, and the sealing surface and the spherical surface are often closed, and is not easily eroded by the medium, and is widely used in various industries.
1. 1.5 Inch Ss Ball Valve should avoid contact with other metals. Be careful not to allow foreign matter such as garbage to enter inside, and keep them in a well ventilated environment.
2. In order to protect the gasket inside the ball valve, the ball valve should be in the fully open state, and the gate valve, the stop valve and the check valve should be stored in the fully closed state.
3. Before piping construction, check the status of the interface, whether there is oil, etc., if any, remove the foreign matter.
4. There is a specified flow direction on the valve body. When piping is constructed, the flow direction shown on the valve body should be confirmed. The direction of the fluid should be consistent with the arrow on the valve body during installation.
5. When the pipe is connected to the valve, fix it with a wrench on the valve end near the side of the pipe, and then tighten the steel pipe with a pipe wrench. If the thread is screwed over, the end of the steel tube will damage the inside of the ball valve.