Stainless Steel Ball Valve
The thrust bearing of Stainless Steel Ball Valve reduces the frictional torque of the valve stem, which makes the valve stem smooth and flexible for long-term operation.
Pressure Rating：DIN PN16-63/1000PSI
Connection Type：Thread /SW/BW/clamp ends etc.
Pipe Thread：BSPP/BSPT/NPT/DIN 2999-259/ISO 228-1 etc.
Material：WCB、CF8、CF8M 、Super duplex S.S etc.
1. The thrust bearing of Stainless Steel Ball Valve reduces the frictional torque of the valve stem, which makes the valve stem smooth and flexible for long-term operation.
2. The sealing performance of the valve seat is good. The sealing ring made of elastic material such as PTFE is easy to seal, and the valve sealing capacity of the ball valve increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
3. The valve stem seal is reliable. Because the valve stem only rotates and moves without lifting movement, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to break, and the sealing capacity increases as the pressure of the medium increases.
4. Since the material such as polytetrafluoroethylene has good self-lubricating property and the friction loss with the ball valve is small, the service life of the ball valve is long.
5. The top-loading ball valve and the stem of the valve stem prevent the valve stem from being sprayed out. If the valve stem seal is broken due to fire, metal contact can be formed between the convex step and the valve body to ensure the valve stem is sealed.
6. Anti-static function: a spring is arranged between the ball, the valve stem and the valve body, and the static electricity generated by the switching process can be derived.
Material and specification: